Monday, January 31, 2011

Time flies when you've got more than one!

Happy New Year! Celebrated East Coast Style.


Meeting Stevie Lee at Christmas time.









Grammie and Pop Pop's house.












Christmas Eve and Matching Jammies.















Working.





Happy Thanksgiving!














Sure you can push me...






or Not.



















Montery Baby Aquarium Fieldtrip and Family Getaway.










I love my boys.








































I'm in love!





































Wow, Halloween costumes still. Well I guess it is only appropriate that I just took the lights off our Christmas tree and came home from work today to find its limbs poking out of the green waste can. It was a fast end to 2010 and a quick start to 2011. Landon will be 4 in 2 days. How did that happen? And, Grayson started crawling the last day of last year. He wanted to bring in the new year with moves. Here are some pictures of the last 3 months. Sorry for the delay. Enjoy!

No comments: